Live Your Best Life in Russellville
Situated between the Ozark and Ouachita National Forest, Russellville is located in the heart of west-central Arkansas. Russellville has the perfect mix of urban and rural life, and with a population of 27,920, the city is just large enough to offer a lower cost of living, quality education from primary through higher education, and lots of activities for the whole family.
Residents of Russellville enjoy the qualities of a healthy and diverse economy, high-quality healthcare, excellent education, an abundance of retail shopping and entertainment events. At the same time, they appreciate the comforts and conveniences of small-town life – affordable housing, friendly people and low crime.
Reasons to call Russellville Home Include:
- Slower Pace. While Russellville offers a more leisurely pace for its residence, you are just an hour or so away from a day-trip adventure.
- Fewer Crowds. When you go to local restaurants, galleries or events, you get the same experience you would in a large urban town without the long waits, and because we are a close-knit community, you will for sure see someone you know!
- Lower Cost of Living. Everything from homes to groceries is less expensive and with more local businesses than big box stores, you have more opportunities to shop for unique items and local food.
- Close-Knit Community. Russellville offers opportunities to be involved in your community through committees and volunteering. And with lots of great job openings, you have more chance to find a career path in a city that allows you to grow and develop your skill with our training opportunities so you can stand out in your chosen field more than you ever could in a large city.
Quality of Place
With an impressive growth rate and a young median age, the Russellville Arkansas River Valley region offers an outstanding quality of life to residents, employees and executives. Everyone in the region enjoys:
- A cost of living that’s lower than the national average
- Quality school districts and institutions of higher education
- Affordable, reliable healthcare providers
- Low crime
- A favorable climate
- Various housing opportunities and affordable homes
- Limitless opportunities for recreation
For more information on what it’s like to live in the Russellville Arkansas River Valley region, please contact us.
Did you know Russellville offers business assistance programs? Learn more about how we can help make your business a success.
The people and opportunities in this community are what drew me to Russellville, and that is what continues to keep me here.Megan Ayres-Moore, Park Interpreter, Lake Dardanelle State Park
708 West Main Street, Russellville, AR 72801
Russellville is a great place to visit and call home!
Live, Work & Play
Do you love the idea of walking down the main street in the morning, grabbing a cup of coffee at your local coffee shop and heading off to work only to finish your day in your kayak, taking a quick hike or bike ride? If so, Russellville is the place for you. With our increasing number of urban shops and living area, our growing cultural atmosphere, amazing schools and an increasing number of job opportunities, Russellville has something for everyone.